A short course on “Design & Development of Prototype using Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) Process”
A tremendously successful short training course has been organized by the department of IPE, MIST from 11 December to 13 December 2017. The short course entitled “Design & Development of Prototype using Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) Process” is directly related to the cutting edge research technology of the manufacturing around the globe. The trainer, Engr. Faruk Hossen, mentored and guided the students with the exposure to the Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
There are 3 sections in the entire program as follow:
- Knowledge on prototyping & Mastercam (at CAD lab)
- Interfacing Software & hardware (Machine Tool Lab)
- Performing various operations by CNC machine (Machine Tool Lab)
Benefits of students
- Students gathered knowledge about Mastercam, one of the states of the art software in modern manufacturing.
- They obtained advanced level exposure to CNC machine