Contact Number: +8801677090976
Room:11th Floor, Tower 2, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering (4 Years)
Department of Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering (EECE)
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
- Awarded MIST Medal (2017)
- Awarded MIST Dean’s list (2017).
- Awarded MIST Commandant’s list (2016)
- Awarded MIST Commandant’s list (2015)
- Awarded MIST Commandant’s list (2014)
- Secured 1st position in “Inter University EEE Olympiad” arranged by IEEE student branch, MIST.
 Technical Member: iCEEiCT 2018 (MIST, Dhaka)
 Assistant OIC, Power System Lab, Dept. of EECE, MIST (2018-present)
Research Domain: Switching Transient Analysis of Power System, Power System Stability and Modelling, Smart Grid and Load Management System, Power Electronic Devices and Converters
- Shah Mohazzem Hossain, Md. Mahadi Hasan “ Energy Management through Bio-gas based Electricity Generation System during Load Shedding in Rural Areas”, TELKOMNIKA, Volume-16, Issue-2, April 2018 pp: 525-532.
- F. Hakim Sneha, S. Afrin and M. M. Hasan, "Designing and Feasibility Study of Net Metering System upon Installing Rooftop Solar PV: A Case Study at MIST, Bangladesh," 2021 International Conference on Automation, Control and Mechatronics for Industry 4.0 (ACMI), 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ACMI53878.2021.9528268.
- F. H. Sneha, M. M. Hasan and M. G. Mostafa, "Improved Design of a Battery Charger for Three-Wheeler Auto Rickshaws in Bangladesh with Low Harmonic SWISS Rectifier," 2021 International Conference on Automation, Control and Mechatronics for Industry 4.0 (ACMI), 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ACMI53878.2021.9528187.
- S. Nazifa, R. Islam, M. A. Kabir and M. M. Hasan, "Analysis of the Impact of PV Penetration in Distribution Network: A Case Study in IEEE 14 Bus System," 2021 International Conference on Automation, Control and Mechatronics for Industry 4.0 (ACMI), 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ACMI53878.2021.9528090.
- N. -E. -T. M. S. Islam, M. Hossain, M. A. Kabir and M. M. Hasan, "Analysis of the Applicability of DSM Techniques in Industrial Load Management: Bangladesh Perspective," 2021 International Conference on Automation, Control and Mechatronics for Industry 4.0 (ACMI), 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ACMI53878.2021.9528141.
- M. M. Hasan, S. Biswas and M. A. Azam Khan, "Study of Switching Transient Over Voltage due to Transient Short Circuit Fault in a Power Distribution Network," 2019 International Conference on Robotics,Electrical and Signal Processing Techniques (ICREST), 2019, pp. 146-151, doi: 10.1109/ICREST.2019.8644430.
- M. M. Hasan, A. H. Chowdhury, M. A. A Khan and M. R. Mawla, “Comparative Study and Analysis of Switching Transient Behaviour of Overhead Transmission Lines and Underground Cables”, 2018 IEEE International Conference on iCEEiCT, pp. 21-26, 2018.
- R. Mawla, M. Shiblee, Z. R. Khan, M. M. H. Mamun, M. M. Hasan and N. Sultana, "Statistical Analysis of Lightning Myths and Suggestive Measures in Context of Bangladesh," 2018 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (iCEEiCT), 2018, pp. 666-671, doi: 10.1109/CEEICT.2018.8628043.
NAME 281: Electrical and Electronic Technology for Marine Application
EECE 259: Electrical and Electronics Technology
EECE 269: Electrical Drives and Instrumentation
EECE 291: Electronic Devices and Circuits
EECE 305: Power System I
EEE 4161: Power System II
EECE 192: Electrical Circuit Lab
EECE 170, Fundamental of Electrical Engineering Lab
EECE 264: Electronic Devices and Circuit Sessional
EECE 206: Electrical Machines Laboratory
EECE 394: Embedded System in Biomedical Engineering
EECE 306: Power System I Laboratory
EECE 478: Power System Protection and Switchgear Lab
EECE 474, Power Electronics Lab.
- Lecturer, Since Jan 2018 to till date.
Dept of EECE, MIST, Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- Adjunct Lecturer, 11 May 2018 to 20 September 2018.
Dept of EEE, Northern University Bangladesh (NUB), Dhaka, Bangladesh.